Post a selfie and win the new iPhone 6 or 10 Deutsche Bank ArtCards, which give free access to over 60 international museums for one year!
|Starting on October 15, the Deutsche Bank-sponsored fairs Frieze and Frieze Masters
transform London into a Mecca of the international art scene: not only
Frieze, but also museums, galleries, and project spaces show what new
contemporary art has to offer.
Now it’s an occasion for us to find
out what art you love best! Whether at Frieze, in a museum, in your
city, or in your own home: take a selfie with your favorite work!
This is how easy it is:
Start now and take a selfie with the art work you love.
Make it public on Facebook with the hashtag #artmagyourself
Ask your friends to like and share it.
The selfie with the most likes wins.
The action ends on October 25, 2014.
Conditions of participation for the #artmagyourself campaign
1. Participation in the raffle is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating in the raffle, the participant expressly recognizes these conditions of participation.
2. The raffle begins on October 6, 2014, and ends on October 25, 2015 at midnight.
3. Ten Deutsche Bank ArtCards 2015 and one iPhone 6 (4.7”, 16 GB valued at 699 euros) will be raffled.
4. To be eligible to participate, individuals have to publicly post a selfie on their Facebook profile in conjunction with the Hashtag #artmagyourself. Several selfies will be evaluated as individual participation. A photo that is posted but not in conjunction with the Hashtag #artmagyourself will not be included in the raffle.
5. The selfie posted has to be set in front of an artwork (selfie with the artwork you love).
6. Facebook friends can be asked to “Like” the selfie and/or to share the posting.
7. Commentary or photos that violate Facebook guidelines, German law, or copyright law will be removed without notice. The participant is then excluded from a prize.
8. Eligible participants have to be at least 18 years old to participate. The winners will be determined at the end of the raffle. The photo with the most “Likes” wins.
9. The winners will be informed by ArtMag in their Facebook account with a PN. Each winner has to send an email to xxx or a private message to the ArtMag Facebook page with his or her address data within five workdays. If a winner does not register within this period the prize will be raffled again among all the participants.
10. Participants who violate these conditions of participation or try to manipulate the voting (e.g. by voting by means of one or more accounts not included on their Facebook account or by using Like exchange groups) can be excluded from participation in the raffle. If the prerequisites for exclusion exist, prizes can be subsequently revoked or prizes that have already been delivered requested to be returned.
11. All Facebook names of the participants will be recorded and stored to determine the winner. All data will be deleted 30 days after the end of the raffle at the latest. Only the address data of the winners will be recorded and it will be used only for purposes of sending the prize. No data will be forwarded to third parties. Participants are entitled to legal access, modification, and revocation rights.
12. The raffle is not linked to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported, or organized by Facebook in any way.
13. There is no right of appeal. It is governed solely by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If individual provisions should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.